I have been working on Momo since April and am happy to announce that version 1.0 is finally here! Momo's source code and documentation is freely available on GitHub.
- Works in all major browsers
- Load and play audio samples
- Real-time bitmap and color tinting
- Draw text, bitmaps, and primitives
- Accept keyboard and mouse inputs
- Draw low-level polygons and polylines
- Create buffers and off-screen canvases
To learn how to use Momo, please take a look at the reference manual on GitHub. While you are at it, be sure to also check out the games I have made using Momo.
I will post more about Momo in the near future. In the meantime, feel free to drop me a line in the comments if you have any thoughts or questions. Thanks!